Monday, May 5, 2008

#23 Wrapping Up

Wow.. I have to say I overall did enjoy the Web 2.0 Challenge. I have learned so many things about technology and obtaining information.

I would have to say my favorite part was registering with Bloglines. I have added many RSS feeds since I registered with Bloglines. I like being able to go to one location and find out news that interests me.

The least favorite of this challenge was the last one, Listen NJ. I don't think I will be tuning into that area of technology.

I have shared my blog with my family. Sometimes, I think I may know more then my daughters regarding the "techi" world!

The library should by all means continue to keep current with the constant changes in technology, but there still is nothing like personal customer service with our patrons. I believe that is what makes Ocean County Library so special by offering up to date information but in a personal and friendly manner.

1 comment:

BookWorm84 said...

You're done?? You little skunk! ...now I have to really haul ***! Congrats, you smoked me :-)