Sunday, April 6, 2008

WorldCat & NetLibrary

Checked out WorldCat - another interesting website. I searched different books and found Ocean County Library always popping up to tell me that it was closest library to offer the book!

Also checked out NetLibrary. I searched for items on dieting/cooking and travel. Several options and selections were available. I guess I could try and show a customer how to use this feature now. I just would need the time.

I am actually doing this searching on a Sunday night at home! Wait.. what is going on?

I love knowing what new technology is out there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was really excited when I saw a Google Blogs Alert for Ocean County Library was a blog posting about Netlibrary and Worldcat. I was one of two the committee members to write/revise these two things so I was anxious to see what people thought. I'm glad you found them worth looking at. Oh, and I'm commenting on a Sunday night! cheers!

Irish Dreamer said...

so glad I came across your blog...
your information has been helpful. I'm behind and trying to catch up. Thanks! Cheryl