Thursday, March 27, 2008

RSS & Bloglines

Wow, I can't believe myself sometimes. I have now created an account on "Bloglines". I have added over 14 "feeds". I picked a variety of subjects. Some of the RSS feeds on my blogline are "About Gardening", USA Today, Asbury Park Press, CNN, Rolling Stones, Simply Recipes and a couple of others.

I continue to find these steps challenging, but at the same time, I am glad I am learning how to do these things and learn the proper terminology. I go home and share with my two daughters - ages 22 & 24 what there mom has been up too!

I will enjoy going to my blogline at home and finding out quickly the current news. By reading the library news/blogs - the library can obtain up to date suggestions to use.

I found adding adding the newspapers to my Blogline more difficult then adding suggestions from their list.

Now get to take a breather and wait for Technology Blogging! Until then!!!

No comments: